Our aim is to deliver and spend every penny of the donations we receive on projects which help the victims of the 2004 Tsunami to re-build their lives. So far we have:
- Purchased and distributed approx 1760 pairs of school shoes and socks
- Bought school packs including uniforms and shoes.
- Financially supported families for their daily survival
- Built and furnished a house for the Lounaris family.
- Paid for prescribed drugs for a seriously ill boy
- Sponsored children to learn English
- Purchased and distributed many food packages
- Built toilets, Well and Cess pit for Horigampita School kindly supported by Ysgol Glan Taf in Cardiff.
- Refurbished toilets, steps and other building works at Majuwana School.
- Helped children of Udmulla Village.
- Piped fresh water into a home for the first time.
Our main projects still revolve around the donation of pairs of shoes and socks to children and orphans who have never owned a pair in their lives.
It costs just £5 to provide a pair of shoes and socks to a child for the very first time.
£10 per month supports education and daily survival for a family
£22 buys an education pack including uniform, shoes, socks pens and books.
£50 buys mattresses and clothes for a family
£120 pipes fresh water into a home for life.